REFRIGERATOR PHOENIX REPAIR: Helpful guide to your appliances
we proudly stand behind our repair specialists in Refrigerator Phoenix Repair and guarantee all of our work. Upon completion of your repair, you will receive a one-year warranty on labor. We will not charge you for a service call if you allow us to do the repairs. We also refuse to take advantage of our customers and do not charge you extra fees.
• REFRIGERATOR REPAIR- Ask anyone who has tried to survive without one, and you will find out that the refrigerator is the heart of the kitchen, if not the heart of the home. It is depended on continuously every day to preserve all of the good stuff we want in our lives. So when this workhorse has even a small problem, it is a big deal to you and a big deal to us, at Refrigerator Phoenix Repair. According to a report published in the 23rd annual portrait of the U.S. appliance industry, the average lifespan of a standard refrigerator is around 14 years.
Compact refrigerators and free-standing freezers come in at eight years and 16 years, respectively. However, those are just averages; we want to help you to get the longest life possible from your refrigerator. Because your refrigerator is an appliance that is constantly at work, it may be your home’s greatest consumer of energy. We promote maintenance in addition to refrigerator repair; this will reduce your refrigerator’s energy use, and it will extend the life of the appliance.
There are numerous working parts in your refrigerator, which means there are numerous causes for your refrigerator problems. Here is a list of the most common ‘symptoms’ seen in faulty refrigerators. No need to worry, we can fix all of these common problems as well as more complicated ones.
1. Noisy- Over 30% of refrigerator service calls involves a new or loud noise. The culprit could range from an evaporator fan motor grommet to a condenser fan motor. Whatever the cause, do not make the mistake of waiting and hoping the noise will go away on its own. The issue and the noise will likely become worse over time. Call us right away, and we will be on our way to help. For any consulting call Refrigerator Phoenix Repair (602) 492-9458
2. Leaking- This is the second most common complaint we get about refrigerators. Once again, the causes vary and need an expert to diagnose. Faulty gaskets, water inlet valves, or broken assemblies are a few common reasons for leaking.
3. A refrigerator will not start- A little less than 20% of our calls in Phoenix refrigerator repair involve a refrigerator which will not start. Clearly, time is of the essence when calling about this problem so you can save the food you have stored. The culprit is often a faulty cold control switch. Unfortunately, the two other most common reasons for a refrigerator that will not start are the overload relay and the Electronic Control Board. These are both reasons to turn off the power to your refrigerator to avoid overheating or a possible fire hazard. Call us immediately if these are problems that you suspect.
You have heard the old saying, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” At
Phoenix Appliance and AC Repair we agree and that is why we recommend scheduled refrigerator maintenance to help avoid refrigerator repair later. We are fully qualified to take care of these important points of refrigerator maintenance. phoenix refrigerator repair is what you looking for.
1. Clean the condenser coils- Condenser coils remove heat from refrigerators and freezers. When dust and dirt stick to the condenser coils, it is difficult for the refrigerator to remove heat and so it must work harder to maintain the same results. This leads to higher energy consumption and may also shorten your refrigerator’s lifespan. Because these large, coils are typically located at the back or beneath the unit, people often do not think about them and have a very difficult time reaching them.
2. Replace the gaskets for refrigerator and freezer- These parts are often overlooked; refrigerator and freezer gaskets are the rubber seals that outline your refrigerator and freezer doors. These parts create a seal to keep out warm air so it is important to check for and to replace torn, weak, or loose gaskets. Age of the refrigerator does not guarantee the condition of the gaskets because it is not uncommon for them to begin to show these signs of wear and tear within a few years. A worn gasket allows warm air inside the refrigerator making it work harder to keep food properly chilled.
3. Clear the freezer vents- The small vents that keep air circulating in your freezer clog easily. Occasionally, debris from the freezer vents is sucked into the evaporator fan or into the drain tube, causing damage or a water back-up. call phoenix refrigerator repair and the problem solved.