East Valley Dishwasher Repair
When it comes to appliance repair in East Valley AZ, Phoenix Appliance And AC Repair is the company to call. If your Dishwasher is not draining or you may just have a little bit of water staying at the bottom this may be due to a clogged dishwasher or possibly failed drain pump. Give us a call and get your dishwasher fixed quick and at a fair price.
East Valley Dryer and Washer Repair
Dryer is taking too long? Not heating up at all? Not starting at all? Dryers are fairly simple and relatively cheap to repair. Not much going on in a dryer that can go bad and once you repair it should last you for a long time. When it comes to dryer repair in East Valley AZ you want a fast reliable experience techs with great customer service in mind.
East Valley Appliance Repair Updates:
East Valley Refrigerator Repair
We are the refrigerator repair experts in East Valley AZ. When looking for Appliance Repair in East Valley keep us in mind for a fast reliable refrigerator repair. Don’t let your food spoil, Get a professional with over 20 years of experience in the field so you know the job will be done right the first time.
• REFRIGERATOR REPAIR– Ask anyone who has tried to survive without one, and you will find out that the refrigerator is the heart of the kitchen, if not the heart of the home. It is depended on continuously every day to preserve all of the good stuff we want in our lives. So when this workhorse has even a small problem it is a big deal to you and a big deal to us, at Phoenix Appliance and AC Repair. According to a report published in the 23rd annual portrait of the U.S. appliance industry, the average lifespan of a standard refrigerator is around 14 years. Compact refrigerators and free-standing freezers come in at eight years and 16 years, respectively. However, those are just averages; we want to help you to get the longest life possible from your refrigerator. Because your refrigerator is an appliance that is constantly at work, it may be your home’s greatest consumer of energy. We promote maintenance in addition to refrigerator repair; this will reduce your refrigerator’s energy use and it will extend the life of the appliance.
There are numerous working parts in your refrigerator, which means there are numerous causes for your refrigerator problems. Here is a list of the most common ‘symptoms’ seen in faulty refrigerators. No need to worry, we can fix all of these common problems as well as more complicated ones.
1. Noisy- Over 30% of refrigerator service calls involves a new or loud noise. The culprit could range from an evaporator fan motor grommet to a condenser fan motor. Whatever the cause, do not make the mistake of waiting and hoping the noise will go away on its own. The issue and the noise will likely become worse over time. Call us right away, and we will be on our way to help.
2. Leaking- This is the second most common complaint we get about refrigerators. Once again, the causes vary and need an expert to diagnose. Faulty gaskets, water inlet valves, or broken assemblies are a few common reasons for leaking.
3. Refrigerator is not cooling – A little less than 20% of our calls involve a refrigerator which will not start. Clearly, time is of the essence when calling about this problem so you can save the food you have stored. The culprit is often a faulty cold control switch. Unfortunately, the two other most common reasons for a refrigerator that will not start are the overload relay and the Electronic Control Board. These are both reasons to turn off the power to your refrigerator to avoid overheating or a possible fire hazard. Call us immediately if these are problems that you suspect.
You have heard the old saying, “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” At
Phoenix Appliance and AC Repair we agree and that is why we recommend scheduled refrigerator maintenance to help avoid refrigerator repair later. We are fully qualified to take care of these important points of refrigerator maintenance.
Helpful guide to your appliances
1. Clean the condenser coils- Condenser coils remove heat from refrigerators and freezers. When dust and dirt stick to the condenser coils, it is difficult for the refrigerator to remove heat and so it must work harder to maintain the same results. This leads to higher energy consumption and may also shorten your refrigerator’s lifespan. Because these large, coils are typically located at the back or beneath the unit, people often do not think about them and have a very difficult time reaching them.
2. Replace the gaskets for refrigerator and freezer- These parts are often overlooked; refrigerator and freezer gaskets are the rubber seals that outline your refrigerator and freezer doors. These parts create a seal to keep out warm air so it is important to check for and to replace torn, weak, or loose gaskets. Age of the refrigerator does not guarantee the condition of the gaskets because it is not uncommon for them to begin to show these signs of wear and tear within a few years. A worn gasket allows warm air inside the refrigerator making it work harder to keep food properly chilled.
3. Clear the freezer vents- The small vents that keep air circulating in your freezer clog easily. Occasionally, debris from the freezer vents is sucked into the evaporator fan or into the drain tube, causing damage or a water back-up.
After a few days of packed schedule unable to do same day service we are happy to report, We are now back on track for same day refrigerator repair service in East Valley AZ.
Call us now and get your refrigerator repaired today.